Franchise: a model that works
The Coop Dynamic Program proposes a franchise system for the commercialization of the 360 Digital Subscription and the Full Upgrade version of the digital platforms.
By acquiring a franchise you gain the security of integrating a successful business activity, with international expansion, technical and visibility material available and the support of a large cooperative network that boosts the image of Global Digital Cooperative in the world.
A model that works.
By acquiring it, you obtain the exclusive representation of the Full Upgrade Version of a GDC digital platform in the chosen city, anywhere in the world.
The role of the City Franchisee is to create and increase the cadre of promoters while providing them with 360 Digital Subscription codes and the Full Upgrade Version of the platform they represent, positioning themselves as the sole seller of the platform in their city.
A model that works.
This commercialization model allows the franchisee to assume the exclusive representation of the 360 Digital Subscription and the Full Upgrade Version of all digital platforms, in the province or state of their choice.
Their role is to provide all Franchisees in the cities established in their region with the 360 Digital Subscription and the Full Upgrade Version of the digital platforms, being the only position that markets directly with GDC.
Minute by minute, new people are choosing to join this large community of franchisees
- David Espinosa Ovalle Santafé de Bogotá, Colombia - MarketCoop
- Hkd Assistance Ibarra, Ecuador - GDC Lucky Center
- Salvador Hernández Ciudad de México, Mexico - GDC UbiZ
- Claudia Patricia Lozano Medina Santafé de Bogotá, Colombia - GDC UbiZ
- Norberto Artemio Felipe Montiel Flores Los Mochis, Mexico - AiYellow
- Group Reynols Ribeirão Preto, Brazil - GDC Lucky Center
- Grupo Bolivar Palmas, Brazil - GDC Lucky Center
- Mari & Rima Co León de los Aldama, Mexico - GDC Lucky Center
An innovative concept,
with collective spirit.
Both types of franchises can be acquired cooperatively by up to five people, sharing their costs and taking advantage of the benefits of team collaboration.